Pictures Lately

The weather in Charleston has been amazing lately. The humidity is usually already unbearable by May and it hasn't hit us yet, so we are taking advantage of that while we can. Emery absolutely loves being outside. She's discovering the grass and Liam picks flowers for her. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.






We took the kids to the park on Saturday. We thought it was a bit cool to go to the splash pad so we parked as far away from it as we could so Liam wouldn't see it and want to go, but we failed. Apparently he remembers the very few times I took him last year and just continued walking until we got to it. When he saw it he was so excited we couldn't really tell him no, especially since there were other kids playing. He asked me to take his shoes and socks off and then proceeded to attempt to take my shirt off. So yeah, there's that. lol.





I'm going to be really sad when the humidity hits, but at least I know how much the kids enjoy the splash pad. I foresee a lot of time spent there this summer--if we get to stay in Charleston. If we move at the end of this month like they're telling us might happen I'll have to find something similar at our new duty station. Fingers crossed we get to stay!

1 comment

Jen said...

Such fun photos! Yay for warm weather. :)