Moms' Night Out

Last night I finally got a much needed night out with my friend Emily. We've become good friends over the last year and it was our first time hanging out without kids around! I haven't gone to a paint night in over a year so when I saw that one of my favorite bars was hosting an adorable painting I knew I needed to go. Thanks to Groupon it was half off so I messaged Emily, we bought our spots, and then told our husbands (wink, wink).

I've gone to paint nights before, but they were byob at a paint studio, so going to a bar where I could order whatever I wanted was pretty awesome. Hello Moscow Mule.



It was so much fun. My sky dried a lot more lime green than blue green, but that's okay. I really like how it turned out. Liam spotted it first thing this morning and he picked it up and said 'preee' so at least I know he approves.

Normally I'd be looking for a place to hang it, but since we found out yesterday that we are about 99% sure we're moving at the end of this month, I think it can wait, but that's a story for another day.

2 comments

Jen said...

What a fun night!!! :)

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Looks like fun and that drink looks awesome!