I Just Can't

Some days I just can't.

I can't make two kids happy at the same time.
I can't get 5 minutes to myself. 
I can't take a shower.
I can't get my toddler to eat.
I can't get my 6 month old to nap.
I can't get the house clean.

Honestly that's most days, but today I just can't.

I woke up at 6 am with TJ so we could start the day with a workout. We have a garage gym that I almost never get to use because when can I use it? Only when both kids won't need me. So we decided that before they wake up is the best time. So at 6 we got up, got dressed, and went to the gym. By 6:40 both kids were awake. There's the end of that workout. It was barely a warm up.

I've just been so annoyed lately that I can't catch a break and I think that waking up early is the key and today--the first day of trying--it wasn't. So instead of just sleeping--where both kids would have slept until at least 8--I got up just so they could get up, which probably means it'll be just another day of can't... but with 2 more hours in it.

Today I just can't.

2 comments

Jen said...

Sending lots of hugs your way!! Hopefully your day gets better.

Kelly said...

:( I'm sorry, Linds! I wish I could be there to give you a hand. I miss hanging with you guys so much! Hopefully it will get easier for you soon! xoxoxoxo