#NationalBeerDay

Every time I take a blogging hiatus and decide to get back into it I feel like I have to post something immediately to prove to myself that I'm going to start again instead of just working on a post for tomorrow. Case in point, I am going to do a currently post because they're fast, easy, and I just like them (also, fast is not fast when you have kids...). I also think that if you don't give one word answers they're really informational, and what are you here for if not to learn more about me ;) ?

Drinking a Moscow mule. I'm so so SO obsessed with these. When TJ got home from Vegas and was raving about these I didn't believe him and when he made one I was not impressed (at first). Then I sipped a few more--and improved the initial recipe--and now I'm obsessed. They're so refreshing. I almost wish they didn't have vodka in them so I could drink them all day. Hahaha! Yeah right, who am I kidding? lol. Also, I know it's National Beer Day, but Moscow mules have ginger beer (which coincidently is non-alcoholic) in them, so it counts, right?

Eating nothing. Dinner is thawing. Tonight's menu: grilled chicken, grilled corn on the cob, and rice. Delish. The best part is TJ works the grill, so my job is to boil rice.... Enough said. 

Watching Disney Junior. Liam usually gets to watch cartoons until the news is on and then I watch the news and then Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune and he goes to bed. My New Years resolution was to watch the news each night. I just really have no idea what is going on in the world since my life revolves around a 5 month old and a 2 year old. So it's been going well. I don't watch it every day, but I do pretty well. PS - The news is depressing!

Thinking that my Young Living oil diffuser is amazing. I swear TJ's and my allergies aren't as bad when we have an allergy blend diffusing. Maybe it's all in our heads, but it's working either way and that's all that matters to us. lol.

Wanting to buy new clothes... still. TJ gave me an IOU for new clothes for Christmas and he still owes me. My fault, not his.

Dreaming about a duty station in which all my favorite military families are stationed together. I've seriously met some amazing people too close to when they're leaving or we're leaving. It's sad I know, and it's the military lifestyle, but that doesn't mean I can't dream.

Thankful for my amazing husband who works so hard for us. He's amazing and so deserving and I can't wait for our future to unfold. More details on what's up later.

No comments