Dessange Paris California Blonde Review

**I received this product complimentary to test and review. All opinions are my own.**
via
About a month ago I received the shampoo, conditioner, and color correcting cream from Dessange Paris in their California Blonde line from Influenster. I really felt like the shampoo and conditioner moisturized my hair and made it shine, but my favorite part about these products was the smell. It really reminded me of when I get my hair shampooed at a salon. The passion flower extracts really come through and now that my shampoo and conditioner are gone I really miss my hair smelling like that. I guess it's time to go buy some more. 

Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to using the color correcting cream because I haven't felt like my hair has looked brassy, but as soon as it does I'm going to use it.

Overall, the Dessange Paris California Blonde line is definitely worth checking out.

No comments