Covergirl Bloom Mascara Review

**I received this product complimentary to test and review.**

A couple weeks ago I received Covergirl Bloom mascara from Influenster to review. I was so excited because I LOVE Covergirl Lash Blast and typically if I find something I love I don't want to spend money on something new. After a few weeks of using the Bloom mascara I'm ready to share my opinion on it.

It's okay. It's supposed to feel light and flexible--and it does--but I don't think it gives the fullness of the Lash Blast. And it definitely doesn't make your eyelashes look like Katy Perry's do in the commercial.
Left has the mascara; right has nothing.
If you're looking for something new that is light and flexible, then definitely try this out, but if you're looking for fullness I'd suggest Covergirl's Lash Blast mascara (it's the one in the orange tube!).

No comments