Currently...

Drinking a homemade salted caramel latte. Having an espresso machine is pretty much the best thing ever. It's how I survive.

Eating nothing. Coffee is breakfast. Duh.

Watching Sesame Street. This is the first time we've watched it in forever because Liam was never interested. Well he must be now because it's 5 minutes in and he's been cracking up ever since it started. Finally, a mom can only watch the same four Super Why episodes so many times...

Thinking about everything I need to get done today, but all I want to do is sit on the computer.

Wanting to buy new clothes. I desperately need some new clothes since I stretched everything out when I was pregnant with Emery (even though I swore at the time I wasn't). Emery is also about to outgrow her 0-3 month clothes and all she has that fits are onesies. I want to get her cute tops and dresses to wear.

Dreaming about a cleaning fairy. Even one that just folds laundry would be nice.

Thankful for the time we have left on shore duty. Soon this time will come to an end and TJ will be back on a submarine and gone half the time, so I'm really going to embrace the time we have left. It's starting to sink in and we need to take advantage of the little time we have left. We are taking a little trip this weekend to Myrtle Beach and I'm really excited about it.

1 comment

Jen said...

I desperately want to buy new clothes!